- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected]
Please provide us with as much detail as possible about the question you may have or the issue you may be experiencing. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- How do I set up my password?
This does NOT apply to pincode users
From the login page, click the Create link. On the new page, enter your email address (the same one on which you received your invitation) and click the Set Password button. The system will send you an email that contains a unique link. (Note that this link is only valid for 15 minutes.) Click the link. Enter your password twice and click to submit.
Congratulations, your password is now set!
- I forgot my password. Can I reset it?
This does NOT apply to pincode users.
From the login page, click the Forgot link. On the new page, enter your email address (the same one on which you received your invitation) and click the Set Password button. The system will send you an email that contains a unique link. (Note that this link is only valid for 15 minutes.) Click the link. Enter your password twice and click to submit.
Congratulations, your password has been reset!
- I’ve locked my account. What do I do?
Please contact us at [email protected]. Please email us from the same email address as your account. This ensures we can verify who you are.
- I’ve exceeded the number of allowed devices. What do I do?
You are allowed a limited number of devices that you can view screeners from. Please contact us by email or telephone to get this resolved.
- Can I use add-ons with my browser, such as pop-up blockers?
Add-ons such as ad blockers or pop up blockers may prevent the screener from loading correctly. We recommend you disable them while using this site.
Note that we have tested some blockers.
- DuckDuck Go Privacy Essentials, uBlock Origin and Ghostery will not allow the site to work in their default mode.
- DISCONNECT, AdGuard and Adblock Plus generally allow the site to work in their default mode.
- How can I watch screeners on stxscreeningroom.com?
You can view screeners on the following platforms:
- Computer Browser
- iOS (via the browser)
- Android (via the browser)
- AppleTV (search for STX Screening Room in the app store)
- Airplay / Chromecast
- SmartTV* (via the browser)
*Some SmartTVs may be able to run the STX Screening Room site in the built-in browser. In terms of specific models that are capable, unfortunately, there are too many models for us to have tested them all. We have tried a few newer Samsung and LG SmartTVs with success. If this is your preferred viewing experience, our best recommendation is to try and see how your SmartTV fares.
Note that on some SmartTVs, the playback controls may not fade out while viewing. As the SmartTV browsers are not as robust as those found on your computer, we cannot always provide the same type of experience as viewing on another device.
- Why am I getting logged out of the website randomly on my mobile device?
When a user logs in, we capture their IP address. If this changes while logged in, for security reasons, you will be logged out of the system. If you are in an area where you may be switching between different Wi-Fi networks or jumping between Wi-Fi and cellular, we recommend you adjust where you are located or try again at a point where your connectivity will be more stable.
- Do I need an internet connection to watch a screeners on stxscreeningroom.com?
Yes, an internet connection is required to watch a screener because it is streaming platform only. Download with offline playback is not available.
- What is the minimum internet connection speed I need to watch a screener on stxscreeningroom.com?
We recommend at least a 5Mbps download connection speed to stream content. The site does support adaptive bitrate streaming, so the faster your connection, the better the quality of the image. You can test your internet connection speed with a number of free services, including SpeedTest.net.
- Is the movie available with surround sound?
Yes, if the the mix was available with surround sound. Our system supports 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus surround sound.