- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected]
Please provide us with as much detail as possible about the question you may have or the issue you may be experiencing. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Do I need an internet connection to watch a screeners on stxscreeningroom.com?
Yes, an internet connection is required to watch a screener because it is streaming platform only. Download with offline playback is not available.
- What do I do if I’m getting a message that I exceeded my number of devices?
Please contact us by email or telephone to get this resolved.
- What is the minimum internet connection speed I need to watch a screener on stxscreeningroom.com?
We recommend at least a 5Mbps download connection speed to stream content. The site does support adaptive bitrate streaming, so the faster your connection, the better the quality of the image. You can test your internet connection speed with a number of free services, including SpeedTest.net.
- I set up my password and it seems to be working on my other devices/computers, but not on my tablet? (I downloaded the correct version of the app.)
If you are using the auto-fill function, please check that there is no space after your email or password. Our system reads a blank space as a character.
- Is the movie available with surround sound?
Yes, if the the mix was available with surround sound. Our system supports 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus surround sound.
- Can I use add-ons with my browser, such as pop-up blockers?
Add-ons such as ad blockers or pop up blockers may prevent the playback window from loading correctly. We recommend you disable them while using this site.